Video IP Digital Imaging
calc is an Australian designed iOS App that gives you the best choice
of camera, lens and exposure setup for your IP CCTV/Video system.
Perfect for installers, integrators, consultants, manufacturers and end-users.
The ViDiLabs calc can be used by film makers, photographers, cinematographers, and anybody using digital cameras.
ViDiLabs calc is an irreplaceable tool for finding:
- Horizontal and Vertical Fields of View (HFOV and VFOV)
- a focal length lens to see required scene width and height
- Pixel Density for any given sensor, lens and distance
- a required lens for any given sensor to achieve Face Identification, Recognition and Inspection quality
- the best exposure to minimise the appearance of Motion blur due to moving objects
- the required storage capacity to achieve certain days or weeks of recording
- the required number of hard disks for any RAID or JBOD configuration
- the approximate visual quality for a chosen video or image compression
Works with the latest iPhones models 5, 6 and iPads.
Click here to download the ViDiLabs Calc Manual.
ViDiLabs calc video tutorials:
Visual and Motion blur
ViDiLabs Calc on iTunes App store.
Android version to follow.